Sunday, November 1, 2009

Complicated

心情很复杂。是不是有期望或希望就有失望呢?而期望越高失望就越高。。。??

Duno what happen to me this few days, besides moody no other feeling. I feel very suffer and complicated, actually what I want? What I hope? What I m thinking? What I m doing?? Myself also duno..what a sux life…grrrrrrrrrr…suffer laaaaa……arrrrggghhhhhhhh….. until last night I talk with my best fren and da ge ge, I felt that I m not alone, I still got many friends care of me..i should appreciate them. I love u all!!! You all make my tears fall down last night. After that I felt better and know what should I do, I know what is my decision. I should not think too much, not to hope or wish something too much, not to misunderstand something that is impossible will happen. The more I think the more disappointed I feel. Take everything easy, don think bout it… God will arrange everything for me.

What I should I do now is live happily and cheers up everyday, don think bout anyone or anything. It only will make me headache, fan, suffer, aiya, all complicated la…don think don think..avoid it.. I need concentrate study, study and study… I will forget u..i can do it.. GIVE UP!!!!!!!

P/s : 期望越高失望就越高!

1 comment:

  1. Dear....^^ u say de rite la..... try to reduce to think too much lol.... try CHEERS UP .....XD i will be wif u every second..^^

    ReplyDelete