Sunday, November 22, 2009

89 VS. 90

89 VS. 90


People say ‘Love Is Blind’, is that true?? Yap, it’s true. Definitely true. When people ask you, ‘Why you love him or her??’ can u answer??? May be you will say cause he is handsome, cause he is rich, cause he is kind or cause she is sexy, she is cute, she is pretty, she is rich. All these reasons are not call love. Love is without reason. But I know it won’t happen in this reality world. All guys and girls like pretty girl and handsome guy, no exception. Why like this?? No reason lolz… world is like this..no reason…anything also no reason..


Can 89 and 90 match?? Hmmm…still thinking..hard or easy?? Complicated! People say girls got a lot of admirer is a good things, izit true?? For me, it got good got bad lo. Guys always like to chase the pretty, cute, and sexy girl. Then how bout the girls who are not pretty, not cute, not sexy one?? Rugi then..no guy chase them..that why I always say, guys really miang, hamsap. When c a girl which is pretty and sexy, then will immediately feel want to know her and get her. Am I right, guys?? Guys will only looking at sexy girls.


Nowadays, couples really no need care about ages. When u really loves someone, ages are really not a problem. If both of you love each other, just go ahead. No need care about what other people say. But for me, can I do it? Can I accept it? Say truly, I do mind it. But my best friend told me that, it actually not a problem, is depend on how u look at it only. Especially, when there is only 1 or 2 years different, it is not a big problem. But for me…..er….duno…^^


Nowadays, I know many of 90’s friends. Sometimes feels that they are really cute. But sometimes will feels that they are childish, less knowledge. Anyway, I know that no one is perfect, can’t blame them. Some more, they still stay at their home, and hide behind parents. Hmmm..jealous also..hehe..But some 90’s guys are quite matured already. May be sometimes is I think too much, too high demand?? People always say me like this. Haiz..may be lol..


Not only 90’s friend lol, got 91 and 92 tim…hahahaha..damn funny one.. I really cannot believe. Is it proving that I still look like 17, 18, and 19 years old? Should I feel happy?? Hahaha…just feel funny.


Of cz I hope that I can always be 18 years old, but is it possible?? Of cz no, crazy meh…

Anyway, people say, ages are not a problem. We no need care about ages. People also said that ‘人老心不老’. Hahahaha…


By : Alise^^










No comments:

Post a Comment