Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Best Diary - Tiring Day^^


Finally finish all my mid term test, very tired today. Last night whole night didn’t sleep, didn’t eat since dinner last night, damn tired la..worst headache again, heart beat very fast, bad mood, lazy, don feel like talking,.need stay alone in the room again now..don feel like face other people..all ‘tired symptom’ come out already...haiz..a tiring life.


Now is the end of Week 5, still left 2 weeks then is study week. After study week, there is exam week. OH NO!!! Suffering time is coming, I going to become an owl again. During exam week, there is no life no happy hour, no everything..OMG.. It make me headache when think of it. While exam week, there is only few things can do which is study, eat, and sleep.

OH NO!!! my life suck a…..???? Speechless!!!



Well, after exam week of cause is sem break loo…my happy hour coming soon. I hope exam can end earlier then I can have my happy hour earlier. Yuhoo…can shopping shopping and shopping loo… Christmas coming also…New Year coming also…hahaha… I think i am crazy…


This time sem break will be start on 28/12/09 until 17/01/10. I hope it will be a nice break, won’t be a boring and empty break. I wish it to be memorable, enjoyable, full of happiness, and ……aiya, hope all happy things will happen on me..yuhoo..waiting for this sem break…kakakaka




Sadly, my birthday is coming again lol…become older again lol…haiz… Alice big liao loo…see the Alice in the photo?? See see see…haha

It is a new year coming again, but I am still the same, still the same Alice, never change, never improve anything, just getting older and older.

Anything else I can do?? To update myself, improve myself beside study?? I need add more knowledge, update my brain, and update myself no matter in education, fashion, thinking, lifestyle, and….whatever la. I am talking nonsense again..kakaka..


Huh, damn tired..head going to explode already..make my mood damn down. Now, I am going to sleep loo…Bye..!!!


1 comment: