Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dreaming Day

Today is Tuesday, November 17, 2009, a boring day again, don’t know what to do, no mood study again, this sem become more and more lazy, speechless.

This sem’s life really sucks, everyday sleep at 4am or 5am, don’t know how long my body can handle this kind of life. This sem everything not going smooth, don’t know why also. I was getting sick again. Hate it!!! Sick that no cure.

I am getting homesick again!!!!! Miss my dearest Daddy, miss my lovely Mummy, miss my best Daddy & Mummy. Oh ya, miss my dear dear Xiao Hei & Xiao Q, love them much. ^^ feel wanna hug them le..hug them and sleep with me.. they are the only one can make me smile and happy immediately.

No matter what happen, when I see them, everything will gone and forget loo…but I cannot bring them to every where..so sad…only can see them through photo, also very very very happy…J

Short sem really pack and rush, everything also need done quickly, haiz…tired..but very soon can have a short sem break again…yuhoo…

Christmas is coming soon. So sad, I mayb cannot celebrate with my lovely family. Every year also hope can go back and celebrate with family but always cannot. This year Christmas is during exam week, really suck. But I hope exam can finish before Christmas, at least I no need celebrate Christmas at Kampar, haha. “Imagine that, my Christmas can have a dinner with wine, pork chop, sweet desert in a romantic restaurant. “ hahaha…of cz reader will feel ==’’’ rite??? Well, I only dream for that.kakaka

But I think I can dream to have a Christmas present??? Hahahah..k la, jk only..

Sometimes too bored will make people crazy and say something nonsense.

Girls ma, always like to dream as they cannot get it in reality..haha..yea,I m saying myself..

Ok la, don’t want to talk nonsense again..just to waste my time here..hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment