Friday, October 23, 2009

Sad :(

Finally new sem started again, last sem result like hell..i really no eyes to c my result, felt very disappointed with it, but cant do anything, only can accept and do the best again in coming sem. I hope I can handle all subject in coming sem..haiz…stress..tired..hard..complicated..hmmm….HELP!!!


Many things happened this holidays, all about family..like what I said in previous blog..i really feel sad y other ppl can live in a sweet family but me??? Cannot!!! My family have been destroyed by my brother and my sister-in-law..if all this things never happen, how good is it?? I miss my sweet family last time…:’( I really miss my family when I was study outside, but when I go back home, the feeling is different…my home is full of Evil..i even cannot stay in the house 1minute..it makes me cannot breathe, I really cannot stand anymore..y this world got this such of ppl..i realy don understand…how can they treat their parents like this??? How can he treat his own sister like this?? The only one eldest sister he has..why?? Parents always will treat their children equally, y should u say parents not sayang u?? even though I know dad love son more than daughter, I din mention anything..i never say dad pilih kasih also?? Everyone also know dad love u more but urself duno..pls la..u not a kid already..use ur brain to think, Idiot!!!!


Last few days my uncle passed away. This year I had lost 1 aunty and 1 uncle..it make me very very sad..i really felt unbelievable, t felt don wan to accept this fact.. I DON WAN!!! The morning when I wanna depart from my hometown to Bintulu, I heard the news, I really cannot believe that it is true…I told myself that was not true..the news was not true..i wan my uncle to alive.. I miss him…although we seldom meet, seldom talk..but I really miss him..:’( :’( he is a good and nice uncle..i don wan he to leave…I don wan, really don wan…:’( miss him… I miss the moment when he taught me driving..he really is a good driving teacher..best I ever met.. I really thanks him to teach me driving..his endless patience to teach me driving… Thanks Uncle, I will always remember u forever and ever!!!

Rest In Peace, God Bless You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment