Sunday, October 18, 2009

Angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holidays end soon..feel sad and no mood..parents haven’t come back from trip..miss them much..

Holidays too long, more things will happen. Today happened something make me damn angry, I wonder why I have such kind of brother????? I only fetch my sister to have a breakfast, should u give me face see??? Your damn angry face show on your face thought I duno?? I duno why u so angry, but if u really don like me to be ur sister then I ok wor..u already lost one elder sister, lost one more also no different lo..i ok what.. some more I got brother also like don’t have.. since I was small, I never feel that I got a brother.. for me,no different.. I think for u also no different la..since u don’t have family love..only have a wife enough.. I know dad love u more than us,but then u don’t too over..we all are dad’s children..

Why dad always stand by your side?? Why? Why? He so love u, u still don’t appreciate?? U still jealous?? Almost 30years old guy liao lo,still duno how to use ur brain to think?? What ur brain for??? Listen to wife’s word?? If like that, don’t be a guy la…kanasai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Say more also no use, if really want say, still got bad things to say…ish…DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever..hope can leave sadness place soon…don’t wanna come back…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

6 comments:

  1. hmmmm.... why le....? don be sad o... this sadness will gone very fast lol.... try to cheer up... this one is u teach me de lol.... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. u don always use i teach u de to teach me back lo...i not sad is angry..

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyo..... i no say u angry lol... i juz wan u happy everyday de lol... don wan u gt sour face de lol.... XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. haiz..i also hope i can lol..
    but stay in this house hard to happy...:( u wont understand de la...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmm.... but i try to understand de lol....XD

    ReplyDelete