Sunday, October 4, 2009

Finally I came back home loo…finally finally..i had been waiting for so long time already…and finaly the suffer time pass already..

During exam really is the most suffer time for me..i never been so suffer before..but then all become past tense now..now I just start my sem break and enjoying my life although still busy everyday, it is more enjoy than exam time..^^

My holidays nothing special, sometimes still feel very boring..everyday do the same thing. One thing is different is I went for morning jog this sem break but only go for one time then need to let my dad go, I cannot go le..haiz..hope tomoro can go lol…kakaka

Yesterday was Happy Mid-Autumn Festival, I had celebrated it with my family, it was a very nice dinner with steamboat, crab, red wine and many many more…really enjoy it..hehe^^ After dinner, I still playing ‘tanglung’ with my nephew until the ‘tanglung’ was burned..haha…really fun.. I had been long time didn’t play ‘tanglung’ and did not enjoy like this looo…





This time holidays…I really hope it will never end.. I feel very very tired after the exam..and I know the exam coming will be more suffer and harder than this time..i hope I can handle it..

Support me pls…and I will support myself..i trust myself that I can..^^

This holidays feel a bit blur..duno izit bcz of exam make me bcome blur blur and abnormal..haiz...wish that I can do something that I really want..kakaka^^



1 comment:

  1. alice...... next time exam muz give urself more relax de time lol.... jia you o^^

    ReplyDelete