Friday, July 31, 2009

Tiring Life!!


This few days damn busy with my study life..no time to rest..no time to sleep..no time to play..really very tired… I really really hope that anyone can stop the time for me..but it is impossible..just face it ba… This few days is the hardest life I faced in my life..i never feel so hopeless and wanna give up everything and everything…include my life…I feels that I really so useless and stupid.. I cannot handle my study even I try hard to understand it..but the book and notes don wan me to understand it..what can I do?? I never feel so stress until last few days, all test come together..i only realize that I am not as clever as I think myself is...cause of my last sem result, I put less effort on my study again..izit is the subject problem or my problem?? I admit I become lazy compare to last sem..cannot say I lazy..mayb cz of my condition, make me cannot concentrate on study and everything.. I really hate that..i hope I can quickly recover from that and concentrate on my study cause now only left few more weeks to final..really worry bout it.. I hope I can maintain my last sem result.. PRAY TO GOD!! God will help me and bless me..Thanks God!!

WooHoo…cause of some reason, I need to go back hometown for 1weeks. Well, not cause of any rubbish reason but is urgent and a must to go back. I don feel like wanna go back too because I will miss 1week class. Aduh, already not understand la, still miss class then ma die liao lo..but what to do..i should go back too..hope after come back from hometown will feel better and continue my uni life here..although I don like uni life at Kampar here..damn boring, damn hot,, no entertainment..SHIT!!! go back hometown beside resting and relaxing, I still need to study for week 11 test and presentation geh.. don jealous of me everyone..i hope I can study like normal like u all too..!! hmmm…feel happy can go back home for a week..hahaha…hope the time can pass slowly when I am in homwtown..can with my family and my dear dear… don misunderstand everyone..my dear dear is my petsà Cat..hahaha… Back home soon looo….YEAH!!!

P/s: Wish Alice recover soon…Smile & Happy Always…!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment