Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HE IS NOT SINGLE ANYMORE!!!

It been long time i never update my blog..and many things happen on me..nothing is about happiness i think..all a bout sadness,disappointed...always in the bad mood and emo-ing..i don't know what happen to me..but i know i am suffering..not feeling well....in my heart..

Since last month i know that i am wrong..i should not think about something that is impossible will happen..but i still do it,,i should not expect much of it.. The first step that i decide to meet you is already a wrong step and at the same time, i cannot get you out of my mind..until now I still cannot do it..I try and try and try...but the result still the same.. I know you have your own life and both of us are separate far away, having different life, doing different things..we are different and cannot be together.. I just know you and I don't know much about you..the feeling that you give me is you not bad..have yourself personality..attractive..


Now,I think is the time I need to forget you..because I had confirmed your status yesterday and I will accept the fact..face it with my strong heart.. I always face the same problem since last time..so I can do it!!
But one thing I can say is I will never regret to know you and I am proud to have a friend like you..


Wish you and your beloved live in the happiness and take care..!!

MisS yOu!!


No comments:

Post a Comment