Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lose My Best Friend

Since few months ago, I realize that I had lose a very very good friend, I felt very upset, disappointed, unhappy, sad, and angry, I felt very very angry, why he become like that? Izit someone who has girl friend or boyfriend cannot have another best friend? Come on, open your mind!!! If u really believes your partner what r u worries for?? A person who already couple izit cannot have privacy or personal time? That means he only can get together with girl friend and cannot go out gather with other? But then why you can went out with a gang of guys?

I really felt very very sad about this, the only best friend I have already leave me and I really felt very very alone now.. When I got problem who I can tell to? Who can I ask for help? When I am sad who can listen to me? Sad sad,,really sad..

Mayb I am wrong, when someone is coupled, there is no more best friend or friend in there life…L

No comments:

Post a Comment